• Announcements

• Conzole

New Map   02/14/2018

Read my post for info  
    • Ho Lee

New Ark Server!   02/16/2018

We have launched a new Modded Ark server to run alongside our Arma server. Anyone is welcome to play and it is a Heavily modded PvE server based on the first map. Modpack : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1302688409 Mod List: https://pastebin.com/vFX8dnJd Server Name: CorruptedGaming|Island|Annunaki|PVE|Mods Direct IP: 193.111.186.4:7777   Here is some tips on how to find the server: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Connect_to_an_ARK:_Survival_Evolved_server   Give me some feedback in this topic on how you think we can improve it and leave suggestions for mods etc.
Chriss James

Chriss James- application

What is your in-game name?

Chriss James

ArmA 3 Player ID [UID]

What is your age? 

Date of Birth. ( Day, month and year))

01/22/02

What country are you from?

america

What skills do you possess that you feel will benefit Lakeside Police Department (Minimum 75 Words) I Feel like I could benefit the  department in a very good way I am pretty decent at PVP and I can keep my cool in a stressful situation I work very well with others I am very helpful and listen to my higher-ups i am very eager to learn an always ready for the unexpected I am very friendly and willing to meet new people and make my way up the ranks of the police department.

iKeep in mind if you end up doing the bare minimum, you may get denied for lack of effort. It is recommended to go in detail.

Why do you want to join the Lakeside Police Department? (Minimum 100 Words) since I have started playing on roleplay servers I have always been interested in joining the police department I feel like it's a good way to get to know people and to be able to keep the peace I fell like I could help out a lot I would also like to switch it up a bit and be enforcing the law instead of braking it I feel like it would be nice to defend a bank robbery I feel like can make a huge difference both in the department and in the city I feel like I can make a diference in peoples days and make them happy in the best way I can I want to help keep people safe and deal with situations in the best manar posible 

Keep in mind if you end up doing the bare minimum, you may get denied for lack of effort. It is recommended to go in detail.

Have you had any past experience working as a Police officer?

no i have not 

Have you full read and understood the rules and SOP's?

yes 

Chirs, I am glad to see you applied for the Sheriff's Department. In order for application to be accepted you must have a interview with an administrative board member. Please Contact one on Teamspeak! Also, Try to put a little more effort on any more forms you have. More Effort makes us see how much you want the position. 

Interview Stage